The OASIS® VersaFilter is easily accessible from inside the cooler for fast and easy filter changes. An automatic shut-off inside the filter eliminates the need to locate the water valve. Durable constructed, VersaFilter is designed to last 1,500 gallons or approximately six months.
- Spun polypropylene prefilter wrap extends the life of the filter by protecting the media from premature plugging due to sediment.
- Unique formulation of powdered carbon plus a patented lead reduction media for high performance filtration. Compression molded into a tight block for maximum contaminant and cyst reduction.
- Triple O-Ring seal ensures no bypass.
- Radial flow-through filter design utilizes entire media area for maximum performance and minimal pressure drop.
- Patented shut-off valve engages automatically as filter is inserted or removed.
- Self-contained sealed cartridge ensures that hands do not touch the filter media reducing the potential for introducing bacteria.
The OASIS VersaFilter is used in OASIS Barrier-Free Versacooler® II and Split Level Models w/Versafilter System # PFAC, PF8AC, PF8ACEE, PF8ACSL, PRF8ACSL, PF8ACSLEE, PRF8ACSLEE, PFACSL, PRFACSL