GUIDE: How to Navigate Elkay EZH20 Specs
“Put that on this and then attach this to that part”...
When it comes to installing, maintaining, or troubleshooting an Elkay EZH20, it is critical to know the correct name for the parts in your water bottle filling station. The first time you encounter an Elkay EZH20 spec sheet, all the industry jargon can be extremely overwhelming. However, in this guide, we’ll help you break through the confusing terminology and translate your Elkay EZH20 spec sheet into easy to understand definitions.
Filter Indicator Light:
- Definition: Indicates when the filter needs to be changed
- Alternative names: Traffic light
- Definition: Upper portion of the bottle filling station. This is what disperses water into a reusable bottle.
- Alternative names: Tower
- Definition: Seals the water line between the water cooler and bottle filler
- Alternative names: bottle filler gasket
- Definition: Bottom portion of the bottle filling station containing the filter (if applicable) and compressor (also known as refrigeration or chiller).
- Alternative names: Cooler body, cooler, fountain
Bottle Count Display:
- Definition: Keeps track of how many plastic bottles have been saved through the system’s use
- Definition: Tap where water is dispersed into a water bottle
- Alternative names: Spout
- Definition: Sensor that activates water flow through aerator
- Alternative names: Activation sensor
- Definition: Area where bottle sits while being filled
- Alternative names: Filling area
- Definition: Dispenses water directly into sink basin -- no need for bottle.
- Alternative names: Spout
- Definition: Rounded basin where water from bubbler and aerator drains
- Alternative names: Draining area
- Definition: Lever on front and both sides of the filler that prompts water flow in bubbler
- Alternative names: Touchpads, Upper shroud
- Definition: Paneling that wraps around cooler, protecting it
- Alternative names: Wrapper, Cooler Cabinet
- Definition: Spaces on sides that regulate the water cooler’s temperature
- Alternative names: Air vents
Definition: Filters system’s water through removing contaminants prior to dispersion
Definition: Brackets that attach the bottle filling station to the wall. They sit superficially on the finished wall and are mounted to a braced wall or studs within the wall.
Definition: Attaches the backside of the filling station to the wall. This is commonly used for In-wall bottle filling stations or in any other installations where extra wall support is needed.
Alternative names: In-wall carrier
With a more comprehensive understanding of the Elkay EZH20 specs and how each part of your water bottle filling station interacts with the others, basic maintenance should be a sinch. But if it's not or you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at (855) 558-9600.